Smart workouts, wellness education, and community support.
Move better. Live happier.
Weekly Q&A, webinars, and Physical Therapist guided workouts.
What You'll Get:
- Unlimited Live Stream Classes - We use 2-way video, so you are always seen and supported by an experienced Physical Therapist or Master Trainer.
- Member Only dashboard with On-Demand classes, a community forum, and education.
- Weekly Online Office Hours with Robin, so you can make course corrections in real-time.
- Tips, inspiration, and accountability.
- 50% off In-Studio Class packs (when safe to operate) - Sold separately
- Up to 20% off Individual Sessions & Packages - Sold separately
Robin Dufour, a Physical Therapist/Entrepreneur, empowers people of all ages to overcome their struggles with recurring pain, fitness, and injury.
She approaches each situation with enthusiasm, persistence, and a keen sense of humor, crafting individualized and science-based programs for each person or group.
In these uncertain times, she is creating new and safe ways to deliver quality care, connection, and stability.
Her goal is to help individuals, families, and teams become experts in their physical wellbeing so they can enjoy a healthy balance in occupation, life, and play.
I had a total hip replacement last Spring and Robin helped immensely in my recovery even though we live states apart. Taking advantage of FaceTime virtual coaching sessions, the CoachNow app, and countless training videos, Robin worked with me to strengthen my muscles and eradicate my limp that had been learned over time. And when I have other needs pop up through my recovery, Robin continues to assist me and keep my body moving through movement classes via Zoom. Couldn't be happier with Robin's level of knowledge, professionalism, and support all the way from the Berkshires. Thank you, Robin.
These workouts are exactly what I’ve needed! Due to COVID, Robin adapted her studio workouts to Zoom workouts allowing me to take advantage of her amazing program. The stretching and strengthening of targeted muscle groups releases the tension that common, everyday activities build up. I feel great after her workouts!